• Mizzou—Virginia Field Residential Dining Hall Open House
• IT’S OFFICIAL! Chiodini took 1st!
• Bishop DuBourg Celebrates their Grand Opening
• Chiodini Assists Borders Bookstores, Seattle's Best Coffee
• Steeple Tops off Church—Our Lady of Lourdes, Washington, MO
Mizzou—Virginia Field Residential Dining Hall Open House
On Tuesday, September 21, Lou Chiodini, Bill Campbell
and Sue King (architects) join Julaine Kiehn (MU-Foodservice
Director) and many other noted individuals celebrated
the opening of an important 17-year phase upgrade. There
have been no facilities constructed since 1964, although
many have been renovated over the years. The new Virginia
Avenue Housing & Dining Facility, features a new dining
facility, living and learning community support space.
This includes four residence halls, a new dining facility,
and a pedestrian bridge for a safe passage to campus across